Sunday, April 11, 2010

white is beautiful in china

Spring is coming. I know, spring should already be here. But finally, I think it is coming to China. Still, you never know here, so we have to take advantage when we have a beautiful day off.

We grabbed Robin and the 4 of us headed to the b-ball courts.

He is darling. His long undies and his shorts. He didn't look like any of the other Chinese players today.

We taught Robin how to play "Pig". When it was his turn he would do some crazy moves like this...

.

This video doesn't really capture the extent of his moves. You can just imagine on your own.

And we played a little 2 on 2. girls vs. boys. Kylie and I won. Surprising? Yes.

As we were outside I got a lot of looks today... more than usual...
Is it the fact that I am wearing shorts... or that my legs are a painful white color?

You decide. I vote pasty white legs.

After our game we went to the teaching building to run the stairs. Group work outs are fun when you can cool down to this...

Midget Kevin

Robing teaching us balance.

And Robin dominating us all in the 'who is the most flexible' award.

Happy Sunday!

Bring on the week.

kisses.

No comments: