Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank you little dough boy

We had been holding out... but there comes a moment when you just break down and give in to your cravings.

And we did today.
And then there is that reassurance that you made the best decision you could have made in that moment of weakness.
And it just felt so right.
Don't worry, they made 24. And I have only had 1 1/2, plus some icing, plus some cake batter. I can have at least 6 tomorrow...

I did do my weekly Friday night routine to burn off my cupcake calories.

Dancing outside with the students. (Yes, these pictures are awful, but I was dancing, it was way too hard to snap and step.)

I showed up late, but when I got there they were all doing the electric slide I taught them last week. I love it. I need some new dance moves though. Any new group dances happening in the US?

And Monica, ya know, THE Monica... she was there again dancing, I invited her and her friends to the Easter party tomorrow at our other teachers school. I'm so excited! Don't worry, I'm not cheating on Winter. Winter is studying.

I'll let you know if we have any sparks.

kisses.

No comments: