My month of October at Oklahoma State University was always the busiest. Thanks to homecoming no one really had a free moment until November.
I haven't had a busy October since college.
I know you are wondering what I could be doing that isn't putting tiny pieces of tissue paper through chicken wire for hours (pomping reference), so let me tell you.
- October 2, Marshall and I are going on a mural tour of the city for a fundraiser for his school. Did you know that Philadelphia has more murals than any city in the US? Google it. It's true.
- Cathy and Megan will be in NYC the next week so I am working on going up there for a day to see them!!
- October 8-9, The Bryants will be here for some SIX FLAGS FUN!!!! We have been trying to plan this weekend since I moved here. The lovely couple gave us Six Flags tickets for our wedding. Brilliant.
- October 12-15, Marshall and I are road tripping it to TORONTO. That's in CANADA people. He randomly has this time off, so heck yes road trip! We are going to hit up Niagara Falls on our way back, re-enact the wedding of Jim and Pam, and get soaking wet.
- October 28-31 I will be back in OKLAHOMA for the wedding of 2 very dear friends, Matthew and Candace. Marshall can't go he has school (of course) so I will be traveling solo.
And somewhere in there I need to go to that gym I joined...
This might seem like a normal month for most people. But for us, this is pretty eventful. And I am soo excited.
Bring it on October!