Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#febphotoaday recap

For those of you that don't follow me on Instagram {heidireeves} or Twitter {heidireeves} (you should) you might not have seen my updates.
*Notice my social media outlets are still Reeves. I have yet to switch everything over to my married self, Walker (Texas Ranger).

Anyway, I participated in Fat Mum Slim's, February Photo A Day.

It works like this. You take a picture a day. Easy enough. 
There were days I missed. But I did move across the country so it's okay.

words, hands, 10 am, button

front door, inside your closet, heart, phone

something new, drink, something you hate to do, handwriting

where you work, your shoes, inside your bathroom cabinet, green

night, something you ate, money, something you're listening to


I think I might continue on for March Photo A Day. 

And you should too. Even if you don't do Instagram or Twitter (how do you live?) it's still fun to say you took a picture a day. Or in my case, usually it's more like 29 pictures a day.

kisses.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm going to try... if I can remember... to do the March photo a day. I've loved seeing everyones February photos, so I figured I'd share mine! ;) Hopefully I can do it...

Lindsey said...

Seriously we did almost do the exact same post! I love how different each subject is!! I'm currently brainstorming Up ideas for today!

Valerie said...

1. love that your bathroom cabinet is filled with eye paraphernalia
2. love that you still use that theta wallet!