Monday, February 13, 2012

Phoenix.

My mom and I started our road trip on Thursday. 
We made a pit stop in OKC.
Where I perfectly parallel parked my car on the first try. Thank you east coast for teaching me something.

We stopped to see Cathy.
And we needed her internet and printer.
Win. Win. Win.

After we hugged each other 
 My mom and I were off.

I don't really have any pics of our drive. Because we were driving and that isn't safe. Plus. I'm originally from Arizona so I've seen the drive before :) Just imagine mountains and desert.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be here. Marshall and I get to experience a new place and make more memories. Living with my Aunt Nancy is going to be good for my soul, the weather is going to make me a happy little sweaty girl and living back in the state where I lived for 5 years and my family grew up is fun!

My mom and I had a great drive and wonderful conversation. I'm so thankful she was able to sneak away and make the drive with me.

The past few days we have taken over my Aunt's house. We have done a little shopping.... maybe a lot. Arizona has good shopping.
 My mom and I bought matching blazers. My aunt was loving them so she went back and got the same one. Twinsiesss

Auntie Nancy has been showing us around, pointing out all the hot spots and she took us to this cool little family owned restaurant. 
 I ordered a sloppy joe.  That's how cool this place was.
Also, the bathrooms were even unique.
MW.
 Marshall Walker. Mrs. Walker.

I can't wait to spend the next 3 months with my roomies! 
Thanks Aunt Nancy for being so kind and gracious to us. 
We love you!

kisses.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

you made it safe! your hair is sassy! your mom is the cutest! so much sunshine!