Sunday, February 19, 2012

jump on the DA train

It's no secret that I am a TV obsessed lady. If I could find a way to make money watching TV, I would be a millionaire.

So when Valerie told me forever ago to start watching a certain new show of hers, I was hesitant. The last thing I needed was another show. Until now. I was ready to embrace this new show.
And embrace I did.

I can't stop talking with an English accent, I can't stop calling Marshall, Sir Lord Marshall, and my Aunt, Lady Nancy.

With only a few episodes left until I am caught up and have to wait for the new season I already am feeling a loss.

I need my friends, Matthew, Mary, Mr. Bates, Carson, Cybil, Granny.....

PBS won't disappoint. I promise.

kisses.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I would throw all my other shows under the bus for this show. And for Matthew.