Tuesday, February 14, 2012

h and m v-day history

Marshall and I started dating in December 2008. 
We spent the 2009 Valentine's day together at a monster truck rally. It was awesome. 
We spent 2010 Valentine's day with him in Philadelphia and me in China. 
We spent 2011 Valentine;s day with him in Philadelphia and me in Oklahoma.
We will spend 2012 Valentine's day together in Phoenix.

The together part is so exciting. We no longer have to go weeks and months without seeing each other. We no longer spend holidays apart, we spend them together.
Being married rocks.
...and doing it is pretty cool too....

Happy Valentine's Day internet world.
Spend it with someone that you love.

kisses.


3 comments:

JR said...

I wish I could but the one I love was with you

-Sam I Am- said...

I adore this post! i hope you guys have a great vday in Philly!

and the ...doing it part... was cool too i guess :)

-Sam I Am- said...

defs meant had* whoops :)