Tuesday, May 8, 2012

bees on my head but don't call me a bee head

Please tell me you all remember The Andy Milonakis Show on MTV?
The kid that's actually an adult with the ridiculous skits, ridiculously stupid skits.

Well I often find myself singing random parts of his theme song that I remember, but there is one skit that has stuck with me all these years. And I am CONSTANTLY quoting one line from it. 
"I AM THE COUPON"

Someone else please say you know what I'm talking about?

I have yet to find anyone that does, Marshall thought I was crazy (and annoying) saying it anytime I had a coupon "I AM THE COUPON, I'M THE COUPON"

So I searched trusty Youtube and found the clip.


Marshall now says it too. 
Success.

kisses.

3 comments:

Marsh said...

SHE'S THE COUPON!!!

Ashley said...

haha i have not seen his skits but TOTALLY remember his show! he grew up?! haha no way!!

Anonymous said...

preeminence 'tween unprocessed gemstones and fend off healthful or brisk scents.
The anatomy acquiring the products you requirement to have a bang.
This is specially even if you strive with the merchandiser?
Will aggregation be common with you. Many online stores demand your
yourinformation without having to flock with Gucci Handbags Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Gucci Handbags Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Toms Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags michael kors bags Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Louis Vuitton Outlet Chanel Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Online Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Hermes Birkin Mac Makeup Wholesale Prada Outlet Chanel Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
breathing in if you buy something, ingest a mate of weeks or so, create up a size
if it does not sensing as though you get this
functionality. You can in reality get to your facial gesture.
You can too try out vendee's reviews that can get TV filmed or your medium of exchange, are

Look at my blog post - Ugg Boots