Monday, March 12, 2012

zombie 5k

Besides my husband and Valerie I am not sure I know anyone that is really into zombies.

I wasn't. 
Until I started watching The Walking Dead last year.
Now, I'm into zombies. But on the show, they call them 'walkers' and that's just more fun for us.

So how excited do you think I got when I saw this zombie 5k race. Besides the fact that it is a physical event, it looks awesome. Zombies, or walkers for those TWD fans, chase you in fields and rivers as you try to avoid being eaten and cross the finish line.

It's in daylight, so it's not scary.

And what do you know, there is one in Denver in July.....
  Hannah, who lives in Denver, likes to run with gorillas, why not add zombies to your list of running buddies?

kisses.

4 comments:

Hannah Lesley said...

Ummm...I don't know how I could say "No" to this. Although, we may be DOING IT, so I'll have to check with Nick on this one:)

Valerie said...

I'm so ashamed I still haven't watched like the last 4 episodes. You and Hannah MUST run this. MUST.

Marsh said...

Wonder if they need more zombie volunteers?

Marsh said...

"Walkers" party of 2--CONFIRMED.