Wednesday, March 7, 2012

next stop. Oklahoma.

I'm heading to Oklahoma tomorrow.  Marshall can't get off work, so I'm heading solo. 

This is my dear friend Ashley Buxton, or Buxton as I have and will always call her.
She is getting hitched on Saturday.

And ironically enough, her future hubby Mark caught the garter at our wedding.
They were basically the next ones to get engaged... so Cathy said "That theory really does work!!"
Cathy- You better tell your BF to jump high so you're next!

I can't wait to celebrate and dance the night away with them!
Yay for friends finding someone so special to share their life with!
Congrats!

kisses.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

He better dodge it! In the words of our dear friend Miley - I can't be tamed!

Brittany said...

can't wait to see yyyyyooooooouuuuuuu!!!