Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THG

We finally went and saw The Games. 
It was killing me to wait so long, but I got to go to California for the weekend so I shouldn't complain. First World Problems.
I didn't read any reviews, I wouldn't listen to any recaps I wanted to go into the movie with no expectactions. Because when has the movie EVER been better or even comparable to the book?
I didn't want to be disappointed. 

I'm not even going to share my thoughts because I know some of you haven't seen the movie (cough my mom and sis-in-law cough) and I don't want to ruin it for you.
You're welcome.

But Valerie (who introduced me to the books last fall and has a super cute Etsy shop) sent me a girl's blog post who recaps it perfectly. So if you want to know exactly how I felt about it, read the review here. Seriously, everything she said I was like "YES, that's how I felt too.."
I can't wait to go see it again.
ahh. love.

#braidtouch

kisses.

No comments: