Sunday, February 27, 2011

need to smile?

Not a lot is happening right now worth documenting and blogging about. I could post about how I feel overwhelmed with life... getting married in 3 months, moving to Philly, Marshall's rotations that will make us move 5 times in a year, trying to find some source of income moving every 3 months, yadda yadda yadda.

No one wants to hear about that drama.
You're welcome.

I started this blog when I moved to China to keep everyone up to date with my life there... hence the name of this blog... heidi of the future. Ya know.. cause I was in the future...

Anyways, I'm going to leave you with a short video of these 2 darling little girls.
My friend Kylie and I were on one of our regular bus rides in Qinhuangdao, and these 2 girls stole our attention.

It always makes me smile.

kisses.

No comments: