Wednesday, February 9, 2011

go cowboys

Wednesday...

We woke up to snow, and lots of it. I love being lazy on snow days. Robin however doesn't. He woke up and wanted to do "labor" as he said.
So he went outside and worked!

Then my father kidnapped him and took him who knows where. I still have no idea where he went, but apparently he went all over town.

Dinner. American meal.
Robin ate steak, no pink center. He thinks that is wrong... doesn't he know eating fish eyes and chicken hearts isn't right either!?

After din my dad, Rob, and I went to the OSU girls bball game.
It was actually a lot of fun and I think helped Robin kind of understand college sports. Even though girls games aren't the most intense sport out there...

We're having lots of fun... can't you tell!?

kisses.

No comments: