Sunday, July 29, 2012

more hugs and more blocks.

I only got to hang out with the boys for about an hour before they had to nap and we had to head to the airport.
 We got as much playing in as we could.

And of course, I had to document Jett "loving" his little brother.

I'm so glad we got to meet little Pryce and could document the first few days of his arrival. Hopefully next time he sees us he remembers us! 

It was a quick trip but we had to get back to Denver... so we can move again.
We move in less than 2 weeks back to Philly. That's nuts!

kisses.

2 comments:

Sam said...

THIS IS AMAZING! Your pics make me tear up and I've never even actually met you or your family.....

Kara Pyo said...

I still can't believe Pryce is home!!!!! So wonderful :) I also can't believe you move again in 2 weeks!! Crazy...