Friday, November 25, 2011

post turkey day

Friday was spent playing in the house, eating leftover and venturing into town. With 3 kids, it's not the most simplest of tasks to just venture "out".
Marshall and I wanted to go to this pretty cool spice store.
They were so sweet and took us there.

We walked around this cute part of Richmond and enjoyed the sunshine.
How do 2 boys look on me?
Do I look like a 15 year old (because I look 15) with 2 kids?

After we got back home and nap time was over, Uncle Marshall set up some vision screenings.
We don't charge family.
Dawson got to wear the awesome glasses for some fancy named eye test.

Eye patch for the wee ones.

My brother had a hockey accident involving his eye and someone else's hockey stick a while ago, so Marshall was loving checking that out.

Babysitting Vivian!

For dinner, my brother already had plans at their friends house so we tagged along.
Everyone had their kids, we ate dinner, and played games while the kids all played in the other room.
It was a weird feeling to experience what our life could very possibly be like in 10 years.

And I couldn't be more excited.
I am loving all this nephew/niece/family time.

kisses.

1 comment:

Sam said...

your family looks fun!