Tuesday, November 29, 2011

6 months already!?

The "newlywed" stage of your marriage is just like a childs first year. Every month is a new milestone. A celebration. 
Today, we celebrate 6 months since we tied the knot.
Half of a year. How did that happen already!?
Everyday I wake up so excited to be married to this man. We ask each other all the time "Does everyone have this much fun being married?"
I hope so. Because it's the best.
If he didn't have a ridiculous school/clinic schedule and was home at a decent hour tonight I would slap a "6 months" sticker on us, sit in a chair and take pictures.
  (Example shown here from my friend Boz's baby blog, seriously, how cute is her baby???)

Can't wait for the next 6 months, and the next 6 months, and the next and next... 
You are good for my soul Mr. Walker.

Love you.

kisses.

4 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

this makes me so unbelievably happy! can't wait to find my Mr. Walker :) happy 6 months and wish you nothing but many many many many many more awesome ones!

Kara Pyo said...

you guys are SO, SO good together :)

Brittany said...

thanks for the shout-out! still wish i could have made it to your wedding! also wish you would have put a 6 months sticker on and took some pics. :) love you!

Rebecca said...

You guys are too cute! It looks like you all do have a ton of fun - you are among the lucky :)