Friday, July 29, 2011

a night in the burbs

My weekdays (& most Saturdays) go something like this.
Marshall goes to school at 8:00 am.
I do "wife" things. I work online (it's my job). I go for a walk. I stare at the TV. I work more.
Marshall comes home about 5:30 pm.
We make dinner (notice the "we").
Watch the DVR while Marshall studies.
Bed.

I spend a lot of time in this hot house. I need social interaction. Marshall is in study mode so I feel bad taking him away from his studies, but tonight, I needed out. After an emotional night and day, I needed a date.

So where do we go?
The suburbs.
Chili's!
We had a coupon.

Also there was a going away party for Marshall's professor at the local suburb bar. So we had to make an appearance.

We might be doing a rotation in Miami. As are these 2 other people. So we attempted to spell Miami.

I got Biebered.

Overall, it was just what I needed to get out the house and take my mind off of things.

Back to finals mode.

kisses.

No comments: