Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i'm a book nerd now

My dear friend Valerie has been telling me for months that I need to read this
While I was in NYC visiting her I borrowed her 3 books in the series. I started immediately but while Cathy was here we were too busy watching Make It Or Break It to read!! Come on people!
I have my street cred to worry about.

But now I am happy to say that I finished the book last night. And I am officially a teen novel groupie! (for those that know me, know I hardly ever read... harry potter who?)

I can not wait for the movie.
Side note: the movie comes out in March 2012.... we will be living in Phoenix with my Aunt Nancy. That's weird.

I'm off to start the 2nd book Catching Fire!!

kisses.

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

hey i heard on the news yesterday am that if you get caught texting and walking in Philly that you get a $150 ticket! Wanted to make sure you poor married people were in the know ;)

Jessica said...

i LOVE those books! they are so fun!! love you too cuz xoxo