Sunday, July 17, 2011

empty air mattress

Cathy left.
We woke up at the crack of dawn, made the 15 minute drive to the airport, and dropped her in the hands of the Southwest workers. And now, I'm sad!
We had such a great time together. I'm glad she got to see where I live and what I mean when I talk about how people wear black socks and Adidas sandals and how much the Thriftway really does suck.

My husband is amazing and the pat 6 weeks of married life have been a blast, but there are times when I needed a girl friend. Every time I'm out shopping and I see a group of girls together my heart aches. But this week, my heart didn't hurt so much. Thank you Cathy for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit us!

And I have to admit something to the blogger world.... we might have watched the entire first season of Make It Or Break It on Netflix this week..
Don't knock it, till you've seen it. We would stay up till 1:00 am every night just to watch one more episode... I love teen dramas and proud of it.

kisses.

No comments: