Friday, July 29, 2011

love

Last year for Christmas Marshall re-gifted (it was in the back of a closet for years) a gift and gave it to Gram and Pops.
And Gram loved it.
An Indian Jones whip.
She loved it as a sexual whip.

Come on, can you find 2 people more into each other than these lovebirds?
No you can't.

We're all praying for you!

My gram was recently diagnosed with pancreas cancer. The thought of her not being in my life breaks me. Some days are good, some are bad. Last night was one of those not so good ones. But Gram is strong and she has a team of people praying and loving on her. And one day when she goes, we know we will see her again. Because if there is one thing my grammie loves more than my papa it's our Heavenly Father.

Lots of prayers for Gram today. I'll be home in 2 weeks to hang out with her for 3 whole weeks! And I better not be coming home any sooner.

Thank you friends for your continued love and support.

kisses.

2 comments:

Kara Pyo said...

love you, friend. I'll be praying!

Mia said...

praying for her!!!