Wednesday, April 20, 2011

bridezilla moment

My dress came in (not my big news)!!!
We went for the fitting... and let me tell you... it wasn't pretty. The dress itself is perfect but the fitting was not so perfect. The owner of the unnamed bridal store located in a city that starts with a "T" did a great job of making me feel frustrated.
Because I have the tiny tata's we have to take it in order for the dress to look normal. When she pinned it (she wasn't even the one who would be sewing it) I couldn't breathe and she told me I would just have to pick which one I could live with. Not breathing, or having a huge gap between my dress and my chest.

This is false.
We said "see ya" took our dress and visited our lady in Stillwater. She did her magic in the pinning department and what do ya know... I could breathe AND my tiny man breasts weren't being exposed to the world.

I don't want to talk smack on this place, every other time I have been in there they have been very sweet and kind. But this one time, the one time that I feel like you should really be making sure the bride is happy.... they dropped the ball.

And this is me having a bridezilla moment.

kisses.

1 comment:

Kara Pyo said...

I'm glad you found someone to fix it correctly. I can't wait to see pictures (of your entire wedding, not just the dress)!!!!!!!