Monday, January 4, 2010

who needs to go outside?

Since Marshall left we all have been very very lazy, it snowed Sunday and that makes walking outside to get food or supplies miserable. I only have 4 classes this week, and most of my finals are done, my students are studying and taking finals like crazy so they don't want to hang out.... so this is what my day consisted of...

Grading! Funny right...? Me, Heidi, giving college credit. What a joke!

And let's not leave out what I watch on TV..

I got the entire series downtown for 30 RMB... all 10 seasons, that is $4.39. I also got Seinfeld for the same price. I switch between the 2. They both are a little ghetto sometimes but I need noise and a little bit of home in this tiny little room of mine.

But you know what I love about that show? It still makes me laugh every time I watch it. Even though I have seen these episodes over and over and I know what they are going to say. I really do believe they are my "friends".

I need to get out of this dorm and get a life.

kisses.

1 comment:

Kara Pyo said...

did the grade sheet I sent help you at all? just give them all A's. that's what I do. (jk)