Wednesday, January 18, 2012

sleep over

This upcoming weekend is my 2nd to last weekend in Philadelphia.
Until we are back next fall of course.

So it is only fitting that I have a slumber party with Valerie.
Her husband is out of town, and mine has board review classes all weekend.
So let's call it a girls weekend.

Possible activities on the agenda:
-Chili's (because who doesn't love chain restaurants?)
-Sonic (we don't have easy access to such luxuries on the east coast)
-Target (I just threw that in)
-Netflix. (anything that isn't science or history)
-And helping me sort through my closet (she is a pro)

Excited for the weekend!
Now, I have to get the guest room packed up so she has a place to sleep....

kisses.

2 comments:

Kara Pyo said...

I wanna come!

Valerie said...

You have described my ideal weekend. Even better: we will be together! Can't wait to see you!