Wednesday, October 20, 2010

memories. sing it.

This week I have really been missing my old work. Don't get me wrong, I am loving what I do now, I'm pretty good at it! I get to work and see my family everyday, I usually get to see Jett everyday, and I can wear sweatpants if I want. Perfect.

But sometimes I just really miss my old stompin grounds in OKC. There was just something really special and unique about how we all worked together.

To be constantly around that much creativity and talent was inspiring for this left brain gal.
And I did get to see my boyfriend everyday all day. That was a huge bonus.

I hope everyone gets to experience a job like this (not the getting to work with your boyfriend part, although that does rock).

**photos taken at our Whitney English 2008 Christmas party**

p.s. i am aware that 2 out of the 3 photos have already been used on the blog. blah.

p.p.s to my fam who reads this. i do love my job.

kisses.

No comments: