It's official! We know where we will be living for the next year and a half. And by know where, I mean city and state. The physical place we will sleep, that may take a while to figure out.
Here is our current tentative schedule and route for Marshall's optometry rotations.
- February 2012 we leave Philadelphia (not ready to leave yet) and head to Phoenix, Arizona where we will be living with my kind and gracious Aunt Nancy.
- May 2012 leave AZ before it gets really hot and head to Denver, CO.
- August (I think) 2012 say goodbye to the beautiful weather in CO and go BACK to Philly for the fall.
- December 2012 move south to Miami where we will be for the longest amount of time, 6 months.
- May 2013, Marshall graduates! We are kind of almost free, kind of...
Once we are done with rotations he will start to pay back his IHS scholarship. That will be a couple of years, but once he is finished doing that, THEN we will be free!!! And we can live wherever we want! Until then, I pray that our amazing Father will lead us and open an IHS position in a city and state that we can be surrounded by great friends and family.
I pray that state is Oklahoma.
Until then, we will enjoy this crazy, ridiculous, journey that we are on.
And if anyone knows of any short term leases, furnished housing, a bedroom, anything in these areas please let me know. We really do not want to have to drive a Uhaul across the country 100 times.
And Hannah, get ready! We can play for 3 months and be real life friends!