Wednesday, March 2, 2011

to my love.

Condiments. Some people hate them. Some people love them. I myself love them.

Especially ketchup.

I love ketchup so much that I will even eat it straight out of the bottle.
Okay maybe it was a dare. But I did it and wasn't complaining.

One time I gave up ketchup.
And when I finally had it again...
it was glorious.

I put ketchup on everything and anything (except steak, that's wrong people).
I ask for more packets every time than the average person.
I literally crave the actually ketchup more than I crave the food.
And I love sharing my love of ketchup with those that also love ketchup.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there craving those tomatoes, vinegar, and whatever else is in there.

So you can imagine my excitement when Jett finally realized that he himself liked ketchup.
I don't think he just liked it. I think he loved it.

At that moment I was a very proud Aunt.

And don't even get me started on Heinz new packaging.
It's like they read my diary or something.

Next time take a moment to appreciate your favorite condis.

kisses.

No comments: