Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14th... Special for many reason...

Today is my sister-in-laws birthday, Valentine's Day, and The Chinese New Year. Since I am currently in China celebrating the New Year, I have to celebrate the other 2 over the inner web.

Happy Birthday sister Teri.

You have been apart of our family forever!

And If I were there right now, I would babysit your kid so you and my brother could go get it on! Okay sick..

I love you sweet sister!

And speaking of love...

I know I don't really celebrate V-day... but...

Happy Valentines Day Marsh.

The only thing that could top last years Monster Truck rally....

is actually being together. One of these days we will make that happen.

I love you!

So if you have a loved one and you think Valentine's Day is lame (because it is) still go spend time with that person anyways and tell them how much you love them. You are lucky you get to be on the same continent together...

Happy Birthday Teri!
Happy Valentine's Day Marshall!

p.s. sorry for the mush

kisses.

1 comment:

Marsh said...

i was just thinking about how much fun we had fishing in the mountains. even though we didn't catch anything...