Saturday, August 18, 2012

my few days home.

My time back in Oklahoma was packed full of family, friends, and fun. 

Of course I hung out with these 2.
They all seem to be adjusting well.  
Jett is still obsessed with his little brother and always wants to love on him.

We did a lot of playing.
Uncle Marshall busted out sombreros. 
sombreros = instant party.

I also was able to celebrate a dear friend's bachelorette party at the lake!

It was a great way to spend my last few days before hitting the road.

Which we did with walkie-talkies.

We are now back in Philadelphia, but this time we are in the suburbs so it's a little different than our last time in the city. But I am excited for what's to come here.

p.s. our internet is so slow it might as well be non existent. Looks like I will be hanging out at the local coffee shops watching internet TV and blogging.

kisses.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So true about sombreros.
What a cute idea for a bachelorette party!
I'm digging your long, striped skirt. SO cute!

Valerie said...

You gals look cute all dressed up!

Matt said...

Had so much fun with you that weekend. Loved seeing you!!- MK