Saturday, August 4, 2012

hikes and mines.

It's out last weekend here in Colorado. 
I'm having a hard time saying bye to this place.
I love the dry air.

We wanted to spend our Saturday outside, but we were not wanting some crazy mountains to hike, we wanted something easy.
 Someone mentioned we go to Caribou Ranch, near the cute little town of Nederland.
It was just what we wanted.
Easy, beautiful, different, easy.
I was not looking to be sore for the next few days!
(p.s. I love taking pictures with my phone cover, this is my pet turtle/dinosaur from Korea. I call her Puffy).
This place was like a museum that you have to walk a few miles to see the next exhibit.
 I got my athletic on and my history on.
win. win win.

After our hike we went into town for some chicken wings and beer.
Then we drove home and watched the Olympics.

What a great last Saturday in Colorado.

kisses.

No comments: