Monday, December 20, 2010

where's waldo?

IF I have ANY readers out there left you might be wondering what the heck happened to me? Christmas, wedding, packing, laziness, take your pic.

Marshall is home for 2 weeks. That's all I get of him until March. 2 WEEKS! I have to plan months of getting stuff done with my boo into 2 WEEKS! We want to just sit, relax, and enjoy each other. But there is no time.

So here is what we have been up to the last few days.

We headed to Owasso to spend the weekend with his family.

We got to spend some time with Marshall's niece and watch her open presents.
Half the time she was just excited about the box. What is up with kids?
She also got an awesome tutu from her GiGi. She didn't think it was too awesome.

We have been going through storage units full of furniture for Marshall to take with him on a U-Haul back to Philly in January. So the boys painted, and sanded, and the girls packed and organized and planned.

Wedding projects.

Furniture projects.

Packing projects.
The biggest vacuum seal bag I have ever seen.
I could fit inside.
Awesome.

We left Owasso and headed to our wedding location for a tasting.
They even had menus that said "Reeves/Walker Wedding Tasting"
Fancy.

It was all so delicious. We wanted more.

We walked around the property envisioning our big day.
We can't wait to share it with out family and friends!

Now we are back in Stilly for a few days and have another full week. But all I want to do is have Christmas. I love Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying this family time. I know I am.

kisses.


No comments: