Thursday, December 23, 2010

apple props

On Monday Marshall and I will be taking our engagement pics with the talented Amanda Watson.

Picking our wedding photographer has been the biggest decision we have had to make so far. One of the most important decisions. Amanda was recommended by a fellow co-worker and after meeting with Amanda over a cup of hot chocolate I knew that she was the perfect fit for what we were looking for. Her style, her personality, and her passion for what she does just screamed "Reeves/Walker Wedding".

We are SO excited to spend the afternoon running around loving eachother and having her capture that!

I am kind of hoping that we get a few shots like these....

No? Yeah you're right. Not cool enough.

Awkward Family Photos (and google) always have the best poses.

kisses.

2 comments:

Kara Pyo said...

love it! christmas isn't the same without you guys. we miss you in china!

Amanda Watson said...

Just saw this -- too bad I didn't catch it before!! I love me some awkwardness :)