Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Strat!!

Every since I was 12 I have lived at least 1,000 miles away from my biggest big brother Eric.

That's where he moved when he graduated college, and that's where his life is now. And honestly, it sucks. Especially when he met and fell in love with his wife. I couldn't hang out with my sister-in-law. And now, my big brother has 2 precious little boys and a baby girl on the way. And it still sucks. Because I don't get to see these adorable little kiddos grow up.

But thanks to the world wide web and smart people who make computers, we can now have virtual family gatherings!

Today is Stratton's birthday. He is the big 2! We skyped the fam and watched Stratton blow out his candles, eat his cake, and open presents. It would have been better in person, but our virtual birthday party was pretty fun too!
(Don't mind the ghetto quality. It was taken on my phone through Skype. And yes, I realize Stratton does not look happy but he was actually really excited about his new Thomas train)

Happy Birthday S! Next year I will come celebrate with you... east coast style!
(These pics are from July. I wish I had current pics.)

As I am getting older family I am realizing how precious family is.

kisses.

No comments: