Friday, May 20, 2011

Technology RULES!

My dear friend Tim, who I taught with in China, has had a lot going on the past few months. He has been planning his wedding to his Chinese fiancé Michelle in China!!! Think planning a wedding in America is stressful, imagine planning one in another country... in another language!

Tim, who is extremely technologically savvy, set up this live video stream of his wedding for his friends and fam who couldn't make the journey all the way to China. It started at 10:00 pm central Oklahoma time, 11:00 am China time.

It was awesome and so much fun.. especially because I could watch with my retainers on.
I chatted my other American teachers Jessica, Justin, and Kylie and we took many trips down our China lane. It was just so incredible to watch this marriage ceremony take place.

I am so excited for their lives together and can't wait to see pictures and hear all about the details! Pray Michelle gets her visa all figured out.. Tim is coming back to MD soon, and Michelle will join him when she can.

p.s. Marshall is in Tulsa and I'm in Stillwater. We are separated again, but this time it isn't as sad. It's exciting!

kisses.

No comments: